- RT @SCollery: President of #Tanzania refuses to address #Covid19 as prescribed by @WHO & the health orthodoxy, in whom almost everyone else… 4 months ago
- RT @SCollery: #Tanzania's Magufuli has no wish for economic meltdown or civil unrest now hitting some developing countries. @WHO @Guardian… 4 months ago
- RT @SCollery: Magufuli of #Tanzania said go to work, provide for your families, send your kids to school & pray. @KagutaMuseveni of #Uganda… 4 months ago
- RT @SCollery: Difference between #Covid19 #Tanzania & #Uganda? Magufuli said "work, feed your families, send your kids to school & pray". M… 4 months ago
- RT @SCollery: #Tanzania advised "work, feed your families, send your kids to school & pray". #Uganda said "stay at home & pray". Which coun… 4 months ago
- Covid-19: Denialism, Brand of the Cultural Imperialist
- The Sound of No Hacks Flapping
- Covid19 in Tanzania: Faith and Secular Institutions
- Covid-19: Love the Sin, Hate the Sinner
- With Responses Like These, Who Needs a Pandemic?
- Adversarial Public Health is Counterproductive
- Magafuli and Covid19: Skin in the Game
- Covid-19 – Tanzania Refuses to Peter Pan
- Covid-19 – Tanzania’s Measured Response
- Covid-19 in Tanzania: Pursuit of Health Sovereignty?