- RT @RobParker_GT: Lots of energy and ideas at #vizforsocialgood hackathon. Great for @GSTTCharity . And more personally, makes me feel ver… 2 months ago
- #AIDS: Prevention of #nosocomial infections goo.gl/C9NpZ7 #iatrogenic "Transmission of #HIV via healthcar… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- RT @SCollery: Tanzania: Alternative to Orphanages (6) Support, both material & other, 4 carers; carer can have low status (social, legal st… 1 year ago
- RT @SCollery: Tanzania: Alternatives to Orphanages (5) Timely infant feeding and support programs can keep families together, & ensure infa… 1 year ago
- RT @SCollery: Tanzania: Alternatives to Orphanages (4) Newborn health issues: birth defects, disabilities, etc commonly cited as reasons fo… 1 year ago
- Hyperendemic HIV: a WASP factor?
- HIV Risks: Greed and Officialdom
- Can UK Tattoo Artists Guarantee the Safety of their Services?
- HIV: A British Colonial Hangover?
- Will women who got HIV during the ECHO trial sue for damages?
- Government of Pakistan protects patients. African governments don’t. Why not?
- Let’s stop HIV in Africa. What are you waiting for?
- Hundreds of children in Pakistan infected by HIV from health care; government investigates to protect children
- Antimicrobial Resistance and PrEP: Medical Disasters
- Cherie Blair and ‘Rape in Africa’ Stereotypes