Join 597 other subscribers
Follow Don’t Get Stuck on Twitter
- More disgusting than promulgating poverty porn is the pretence that @Guardian, @WorldBank & other big players have… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 years ago
- RT @SCollery: President of #Tanzania refuses to address #Covid19 as prescribed by @WHO & the health orthodoxy, in whom almost everyone else… 2 years ago
- RT @SCollery: #Tanzania's Magufuli has no wish for economic meltdown or civil unrest now hitting some developing countries. @WHO @Guardian… 2 years ago
- RT @SCollery: Magufuli of #Tanzania said go to work, provide for your families, send your kids to school & pray. @KagutaMuseveni of #Uganda… 2 years ago
- RT @SCollery: Difference between #Covid19 #Tanzania & #Uganda? Magufuli said "work, feed your families, send your kids to school & pray". M… 2 years ago
- UNAIDS Knows What’s Best
- Stigmatize or prevent?
- After investigating unexplained infections, what’s left for HIV prevention research?
- eSwatini: recent survey shows how to stop the country’s HIV epidemic
- Protect women? Investigate unexplained HIV infections, and shun dangerous interventions
- Ebola, Uganda and the Shadow of the Media
- Living forward – understanding and stopping Africa’s HIV disasters
- New evidence bloodborne transmission explains most HIV infections in sub-Saharan Africa
- Time to let go of sexual fantasies about Africa’s HIV epidemics
- Covid-19 provides an opportunity to challenge lies about HIV in Africa
Reblogged this on Blogtivist.
I found the following article just after posting the above: http://www.wicz.com/story/37845180/top-united-nations-official-forced-himself-on-me-employee-says