Join 597 other subscribers
- How to reach African and global HIV prevention targets?
- Misinforming Africans about HIV led to AIDS disasters
- HIV Own Goals – LGBTQ in Uganda
- High HIV prevalence and unknown risks for African Americans, especially women
- UNAIDS Knows What’s Best
- Stigmatize or prevent?
- After investigating unexplained infections, what’s left for HIV prevention research?
- eSwatini: recent survey shows how to stop the country’s HIV epidemic
- Protect women? Investigate unexplained HIV infections, and shun dangerous interventions
- Ebola, Uganda and the Shadow of the Media
Pingback: Respecting women’s human rights by telling them about all their HIV risks « Don't Get Stuck With HIV